Monday, May 4, 2009

STILL LIFE 2


Still Life 2 is coming out soon!! I'm excited. ;-D It's one of my favourite PC games, next to The Longest Journey. I'm an avid adventure gamer. Especially when it comes to games with twisted storylines. Hell, I'll trade one whole night of sleep for a mission to be accomplished anytime. Plus, I have the hots for edgy looking heroines with dark hair and smoky eyes clad in tight, skimpy outfits, holding their guns as they strut. Kind of like Milla Jovovich and Asia Argento. Ooh, my fantasies are going wild. Somebody shoot me.

Anyway.. For those of you who don't know (and who happens to read this bullshit), Still Life 2 is the sequel to Still Life and Post Mortem. If you played Post Mortem and Still Life before, you would recall sordid murderers who range from Satanic Cult followers to Jack the Ripper copycat. The graphic's a real masterpiece. If you're into art, you'll fall in love immediately with the paintings shown in Still Life. 'Gorgeous' would be an understatement. They're more than that. Oh, and Agent Victoria McPherson's grandpa, Gustav is the definition of GILF!


But mind you, there are nudity and violence (don't most games have that?). The killer's modus operandi won't be a pretty sight. Unless, of course, you're bloodthirsty like me. Otherwise, you can stick to Yahoo! Games.

Post Mortem
















Still Life







Still Life 2..can't hardly wait =)

3 comments:

  1. Man... I would not wanna know what goes on in that pretty lil morbid head of yours :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, wahsup! Nice junkz..
    Check out ma blog if u need mo' fyiends ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha get used to me,shan.. =p

    ReplyDelete