Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ciao Lost Vamoosh!

Clothes..... Check.
Toiletries......Check.
A couple of books to keep me entertained......Check.
Laptop..........Check.
Camera.........Check.
Fags..............Hmmmm.....Will power...Will power....Will power.....
Handphone..........Duh.
Cash.............Obviously.
Creativity...........In the process.
A pair of wings..........Shit......Can I have more time, please?

Sigh......Kuckoo the Klock is ticking and I'm left with less than 24 hours to load the Magic Bag which I stole from Felix the Cat. These heebie jeebies are distracting. Let me shimmy for a bit.

I'll be leaving to somewhere far. Well....not that far, actually. It's just down below. But it's not as near as I can drive all the way there either. Hence, the need for wings. Much better than the big fish or the wild stallion. Plus, it's time to take this brittle shell off my back and toss it straight into the sea. It caused me a lot of back pain and covered too much of my ass. Oh, which reminds me. I have to add few more colours on my petals just so this wallflower can outshine the disco ball. Only for a few days. Then I'll be gone and you'll forget my name =).

For the first time in my 22 years I'll be flying alone. So tell me why I shouldn't feel scared. I'll be meeting those I've never met before and fill my days with surprises. I guess I have to trust my feet and make the five days most memorable ones.

At least now I have a story in these three months of agony. I do need to get out somehow. And be the girl on the shore.

Alright. Time to get ready. So, bye, Malaysia. I won't miss a damn thing about you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment